2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Reviews
Read the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class reviews to get a sense of what this luxury car has to offer. Then, make your way from Hamilton to Mercedes-Benz Burlington to get behind the wheel.
Edmunds: “The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is one of the most technologically advanced cars on the road today.”
Indeed, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class offers technology features not seen in other models. Some examples of such innovation include:
- Car-to-X Communication: Communicate with other drivers as you cruise around Dundas. You will receive road condition and traffic updates based on what other E-Class models on the road have experienced, and your vehicle sends updates to them, as well.
- PRE-SAFE: PRESAFE® Sound emits pink noise to protect your ears from the sounds of an accident when it sense an imminent collision, and PRESAFE® Impulse Side prepares you for side impact, inflating the front seat bolster.
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®: The adaptive cruise control system not only maintains a safe distance from the car ahead of you, stopping and accelerating with the flow of traffic, but it also changes lanes on its own when you engage the turn signal.
- COMAND® Navigation: With 3D maps and a touchpad controller, getting where you need to go has never been easier.
Car and Driver: “The E-Class is peppy regardless of powertrain. The steering is nicely weighted, the brakes are excellent. The car feels solid and predictable in the best Benz tradition.”
With a vast array of powertrain options and performance-enhancing features, driving the Mercedes-Benz E-Class around Ancaster is fun and controlled. Choose from the following engines:
- 2.0L inline-four turbo rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque
- AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 396 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo rated at 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque
Experience the Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Create your own review of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Mercedes-Benz Burlington, and see how this model compares to other Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the lineup! If you want even more information from the lineup, consider comparing the Mercedes-Benz E-Class to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Explore More E-Class Features
More from Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Drivers from Hamilton to Ancaster are getting excited for the release of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB in Canada! As the first-ever compact SUV in the Mercedes-Benz lineup with a 7-seat option, this sporty SUV is equipped to tackle all the tasks you take on every day. Keep reading to find out what you can expect…
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is available in a sedan and hatchback body styles. Along with these versatile Mercedes-Benz A-Class configurations, you’ll find AMG performance models as well as models equipped with 4MATIC all-wheel drive. Learn more about the power and pricing of the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class configurations with Mercedes-Benz Burlington! View InventorySchedule a Test Drive Mercedes-Benz A-Class…
If you need luxury features combined with performance capability for your drives around Hamilton, you may have heard the buzz around the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV. This family-friendly crossover is designed with the versatility to take care of daily tasks and weekend adventures alike. Below, we’ve created an overview of the new Mercedes-Benz GLS 450…
If you’ve fallen in love with the striking new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe, you’re certainly curious about how much such a bold and athletic model costs. Discover the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe price amongst the available configurations, and see what innovative features and advanced tech you unlock at each tier. View InventoryContact Us How Much is the…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC has become a popular pick with savvy drivers in Hamilton and Ancaster. This stylish and powerful model has everything that Dundas drivers want, and whether you choose the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe or SUV, you’ll be blown away by the impressive specs and features. Learn all about the GLC price points…