2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Reviews
Read the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class reviews to get a sense of what this luxury car has to offer. Then, make your way from Hamilton to Mercedes-Benz Burlington to get behind the wheel.
Edmunds: “The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is one of the most technologically advanced cars on the road today.”
Indeed, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class offers technology features not seen in other models. Some examples of such innovation include:
- Car-to-X Communication: Communicate with other drivers as you cruise around Dundas. You will receive road condition and traffic updates based on what other E-Class models on the road have experienced, and your vehicle sends updates to them, as well.
- PRE-SAFE: PRESAFE® Sound emits pink noise to protect your ears from the sounds of an accident when it sense an imminent collision, and PRESAFE® Impulse Side prepares you for side impact, inflating the front seat bolster.
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®: The adaptive cruise control system not only maintains a safe distance from the car ahead of you, stopping and accelerating with the flow of traffic, but it also changes lanes on its own when you engage the turn signal.
- COMAND® Navigation: With 3D maps and a touchpad controller, getting where you need to go has never been easier.
Car and Driver: “The E-Class is peppy regardless of powertrain. The steering is nicely weighted, the brakes are excellent. The car feels solid and predictable in the best Benz tradition.”
With a vast array of powertrain options and performance-enhancing features, driving the Mercedes-Benz E-Class around Ancaster is fun and controlled. Choose from the following engines:
- 2.0L inline-four turbo rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque
- AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 396 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo rated at 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque
Experience the Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Create your own review of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Mercedes-Benz Burlington, and see how this model compares to other Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the lineup! If you want even more information from the lineup, consider comparing the Mercedes-Benz E-Class to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Explore More E-Class Features
More from Mercedes-Benz Burlington
If you’re looking to upgrade your Hamilton driving experience with a luxury SUV with solid performance as well as the latest safety and infotainment technologies, check out the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC. With features like DYNAMIC SELECT® and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, it’s a great all-around pick. Read on to learn more about Mercedes-Benz GLC price points…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology is part of what makes these vehicles the exemplary balance and power and style, and Burlington drivers can experience it all at Mercedes-Benz Burlington. From advanced safety systems to high-tech entertainment, the new E-Class can leave any technology junkie feeling satisfied. For a more detailed look at the high-tech features…
For making the most of the workday, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van gets the job done in a variety of sizes. From hauling heavy equipment in Ancaster to getting the crew to a work site in Hamilton, there’s a Sprinter Cargo, Crew, or Passenger Van at Mercedes-Benz Burlington that’s sized to work for you. Learn MoreView…
Are you in Burlington and shopping a Mercedes-Benz? Shopping for a new car is an exciting time where you can browse the newest technology and safety features so you can drive in comfort and style. While you shop the new Mercedes-Benz inventory, it’s important to learn about the warranty coverage available to you. Read our…
With a variety of luxury sedans of the market, it can take some time to find a true stand out. However, once you explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, you’ll quickly see it’s in a category all its own. The new E-Class interior bests the competition with its forward-thinking technologies and high-end appointments. Choose from multiple…