2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Reviews
Read the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class reviews to get a sense of what this luxury car has to offer. Then, make your way from Hamilton to Mercedes-Benz Burlington to get behind the wheel.
Edmunds: “The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is one of the most technologically advanced cars on the road today.”
Indeed, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class offers technology features not seen in other models. Some examples of such innovation include:
- Car-to-X Communication: Communicate with other drivers as you cruise around Dundas. You will receive road condition and traffic updates based on what other E-Class models on the road have experienced, and your vehicle sends updates to them, as well.
- PRE-SAFE: PRESAFE® Sound emits pink noise to protect your ears from the sounds of an accident when it sense an imminent collision, and PRESAFE® Impulse Side prepares you for side impact, inflating the front seat bolster.
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®: The adaptive cruise control system not only maintains a safe distance from the car ahead of you, stopping and accelerating with the flow of traffic, but it also changes lanes on its own when you engage the turn signal.
- COMAND® Navigation: With 3D maps and a touchpad controller, getting where you need to go has never been easier.
Car and Driver: “The E-Class is peppy regardless of powertrain. The steering is nicely weighted, the brakes are excellent. The car feels solid and predictable in the best Benz tradition.”
With a vast array of powertrain options and performance-enhancing features, driving the Mercedes-Benz E-Class around Ancaster is fun and controlled. Choose from the following engines:
- 2.0L inline-four turbo rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque
- AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 396 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo rated at 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque
Experience the Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Create your own review of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Mercedes-Benz Burlington, and see how this model compares to other Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the lineup! If you want even more information from the lineup, consider comparing the Mercedes-Benz E-Class to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Explore More E-Class Features
More from Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Is it time for your family to upgrade to a three-row SUV? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that comfortably seats seven people, with weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are sure to impress. Look over the dimensions of the new GLS to see how it manages to deliver all the passenger…
If you need a luxury midsize SUV that has the size and features needed to adapt to any situation on the road, look to the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV. Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions and versatile features below. Then, when you’re ready, explore our GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz Burlington! Learn MoreGLC Inventory What…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is customisable, with numerous safety features and technology options. The C-Class also gives Hamilton drivers the choice between different exterior colour options and a variety of wood trims for the interior. Explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class colours below! View C-Class InventoryLearn More Mercedes-Benz C-Class Exterior Colours From Black and Polar White…
Looking for a cool, casual restaurant to enjoy with friends or a romantic spot for your next date night? There are many unique places to eat in Burlington; locals around Hamilton many options to choose from! Mercedes-Benz Burlington came up with a list of our four favourite restaurants in Burlington, Ontario below. Contact Us Boon Burger…
Electric cars are starting to become more popular in the auto industry, and there’s no surprise as to why. Driving an electric car gives Hamilton drivers many advantages, including being a more eco-friendly option than gas or diesel alternatives. Read on to learn more about the benefits of electric cars! Contact Us New Vehicle Specials…