2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC has become a popular pick with savvy drivers in Hamilton and Ancaster. This stylish and powerful model has everything that Dundas drivers want, and whether you choose the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe or SUV, you’ll be blown away by the impressive specs and features. Learn all about the GLC price points with Mercedes-Benz Burlington.
GLC SUV Lineup
Are you looking for a high-tech SUV that offers luxurious styling, a spacious interior, high-tech features, and turbocharged engines that won’t back down? Then the GLC SUV is exactly what you need for your everyday commute. The GLC SUV lineup offers several choices for engine options, so you can find the perfect match for you:
- GLC 300 4MATIC SUV (Starting at $48,800 MSRP*): Packing a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine under the hood, this 255-hp powertrain surges from 0 to 100 km/hr in just 6.2 seconds. Add in a towing capacity of 1,588 kg and a 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic, and it’s clear that the GLC 300 price is your ticket to incredible performance.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC (Starting at $61,200 MSRP*): Proving the strength and power of green technology, the 2.0L inline-4 turbo + 90kW electric motor of this plug-in SUV generates a combined 315 hp – along with a combined 516 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG GLC 43 4MATIC SUV (Starting at $64,400 MSRP*): This beastly SUV has a 385-hp AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine with a 4.9-second 0 to 100 km/hr time, while the AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT automatic 9-speed creates smooth and seamless handling.
- AMG GLC 63 S 4MATIC+ SUV (Starting at $93,000 MSRP*): Zooming from 0 to 100 km/hr in a staggering 3.8 seconds, this model roars with 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
GLC Coupe Lineup
Prefer the sleek and aerodynamic profile of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe? This exceptionally agile and capable vehicle offers its own set of models, each bursting with power and style. Explore the new GLC coupe lineup:
- GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe (Starting at $52,300 MSRP*): This model shares the 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine of its SUV equivalent and stands tall on 19-inch wheels with rugged all-wheel drive for extra grip during all seasons.
- AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupe (Starting at $66,500 MSRP*): This air-suspended sport coupe offers the AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo with muscular sculpting, along with the ample cargo and passenger space of the SUV lineup.
- AMG GLC 63 S 4MATIC+ Coupe (Starting at $94,900 MSRP*): Boasting a 503-hp handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo, this stunning coupe shines with 20-inch wheels and a flowing silhouette that turns heads all over Burlington.
Test Drive a Brand New GLC at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Ready to take a spin in the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe? Contact us at Mercedes-Benz Burlington with any questions or stop by Burlington for your test drive. You can even check out our car buying tips for smarter shopping!