2023 AMG C 43 4MATIC Sedan
The 2023 Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC sedan melds the luxury of the C-Class lineup with the motorsports-inspired performance of AMG — the performance division of Mercedes-Benz. When you get behind the wheel of an AMG C 43 4MATIC sedan, you can expect nothing short of pulse-pounding performance, soothing luxury, and intelligent safety equipment. Get acquainted with the new AMG C 43 4MATIC and its distinguished style, power, and comfort features below.
Learn more here:
Performance Specs & Features
The 2023 AMG C 43 4MATIC sedan derives its energetic power from a handcrafted 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine with mild hybrid drive. Hand-built by an AMG engineer, this surprisingly lightweight engine generates 402 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. The hybrid starter-generator can create a burst of 13 horsepower without using gas, and pairs with the 48-volt electrical architecture to enhance performance and handling. Other noteworthy performance features of the AMG C 43 4MATIC include:
- ECO Start/Stop system
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9-speed transmission
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT
- AMG Sport Exhaust System
- AMG Sport Suspension with AMG RIDE CONTROL
- AMG Sport Braking System
- And more!
Despite its sporty look and feel, the AMG C 43 4MATIC sedan doesn’t skimp when it comes to luxury features and technologies. Inside the spacious cabin, you’ll find a portrait-style central media touchscreen that puts you in control of your drives around Oakville. Finished with features like heated front seats, 64-colour ambient LED lighting, ARTICO upholstery, the interior of the AMG C 43 4MATIC is a sight to behold. In addition, you’ll have access to the following luxuries:
- Power front sport seats with memory
- THERMATIC dual-zone automatic climate control
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
- Topstitched ARTICO upper dash and door trim
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- 11.9-inch touchscreen central multimedia display
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- MB Navigation
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- And more!
You’d expect nothing less than cutting-edge safety features from a Mercedes-AMG — and the AMG C 43 4MATIC sedan doesn’t disappoint. Brake Assist, an anti-lock braking system, an Electronic Stability Program, and seven airbags are some of the model’s standard basic safety features. It also comes with the latest and greatest safety technologies from the brand, including:
- Active Brake Assist uses radar-based technology to let you know if you’re approaching a car ahead or an object at a speed and distance that indicate a likely collision. It can help you brake or brake for you if you don’t respond in time.
- PRE-SAFE senses instability that suggests a collision or rollover is inevitable. The system automatically tightens the front seat belts, adjusts the front passenger seat, and closes the windows/sunroof to prepare for an impact.
- ATTENTION ASSIST monitors up to 70 parameters of driving behaviour and lets you know when it’s time to take a break from driving.
Test Drive a New AMG C 43 4MATIC Sedan at Mercedes-Benz Burlington Today!
Now that you’ve had the opportunity to learn more about the 2023 Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC sedan, it’s time to experience it from behind the wheel. Contact us online or call us at 877-557-3007 to schedule a test drive. To learn more about Mercedes-Benz vehicles and technologies, explore our Mercedes-Benz research hub.
More from Mercedes-Benz Burlington
The Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV has been redesigned for the 2024 model year, boasting a modern, sophisticated style and the latest technology under the hood and inside the cabin. With exceptional performance, spacious interior dimensions, and a new host of ultra-luxe amenities throughout the lineup, Oakville drivers on the hunt for their next luxury SUV…
There are three Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations for the SUV variant. These include the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC, Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC, and AMG GLE 53 4MATIC+. There are also two coupe variants to consider, including the AMG GLE 53 and AMG GLE 63 S. Take a moment to compare the prices and key features…
The GLE price varies depending on which of its trim levels Oakville drivers choose, as well as whether they opt for the GLE Coupe or GLE SUV. Take a moment to compare the 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price to the GLE 450 price and so on. Then, fill out a secure online financing application…