Mercedes-Benz Burlington Showroom Reopens
Date: May 19, 2020
Dear Mercedes-Benz Burlington Customers,
Our dealership is open and the safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority during this difficult time. Please be advised of the safety controls our dealership continues to practice and what you can do to help we prevent the spread of COVID-19.
What controls are in place:
• All customers and dealership guests must pass standard health and safety questions at time of booking an appointment and prior to entering the dealership.
• Enforced limits of physical distancing between our staff and customers. For example, we have placed crowd control barrier in place at the Service desks.
• Limited number of entry points and using floor markings to show distance to be kept apart.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at all major entries
• Steering and seat covers for service vehicles are disinfected prior to beginning work
• All staff have hand pump sanitizers available to use while working
• Personal protective equipment (PPE) is available to all staff and guests in the dealership.
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting of the entire facility with a focus on commonly touched surfaces.
At Mercedes-Benz Burlington, our Vehicle Sales, Service, Parts, and Body Shop departments are available to serve your vehicle purchasing and service needs. We continue to respond to inquiries and book appointments via our Client Care Centre and our Social Media channels.
Together with our team here at Mercedes-Benz Burlington, we want to ensure that our employees and guests are kept safe and healthy and that we stay in touch with our community and clients.
For the latest of our inventory offerings and services and for appointments, you can visit us online at www.mercedes-benz-burlington.ca
For all other inquiries, please contact us at 905.632.4222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support, cooperation understanding and loyalty.