2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA vs. 2017 BMW 2 Series
Luxury coupes like the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA and the 2017 BMW 2 Series are few and far between, which is why these two models are so appealing. In comparison, though, the Mercedes-Benz CLA:
- Offers a handcrafted 2.0L AMG turbocharged inline-four engine that produces 35 more hp and propels the CLA to 100 km/h 0.6 seconds faster
- Boasts exterior style defined by a diamond-block grille and LED taillamps, plus access to AMG design elements
- Features advanced safety technology like ATTENTION ASSIST that detects drowsy drivers, Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC cruise control, Active Brake Assist, and much more
Both the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA and the 2017 BMW 2 Series have models that were meant to perform
, yet Mercedes-Benz is a step ahead.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA 45: Powered by a handcrafted 2.0L turbocharged inline-four engine paired to the AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT seven-speed dual clutch transmission, this model sprints to 100 km/h in 4.2 seconds and churns out a compelling 375 hp. And don’t forget performance-enhancing features like torque-vectoring AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive, 18-inch AMG wheels, and an available two-stage adaptive suspension.
- BMW M240i: This model’s TwinTurbo 3.0L inline-six engine may be larger than that of the Mercedes-Benz AMG model, but it proves slower and less powerful, hitting 100 km/h in a sluggish 4.8 seconds and managing just 340 hp.
As far as advanced features go, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA comes in first in competition with the 2017 BMW 2 Series. You can expect high-tech, intuitive features like:
- COMAND navigation, complete with LINGUATRONIC voice control
- Active Parking Assist
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration
- 450-watt harman/kardon LOGIC7 surround sound stereo system
Choose the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Explore the selection of 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA models available now at Mercedes-Benz Burlington. Compare the Mercedes-Benz CLA to other competing models, like the Audi A3, to see how the competition stacks up and learn more. When you’re ready for a test drive, contact our team to plan your visit!