2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250
2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 vs. 2018 Audi A3
Want to drive a luxury car around Oakville? Then it’s time to decide between the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 and the 2018 Audi A3. In comparison, the CLA:
- Comes in a coupe format as compared with a sedan body style
- Churns out 155 more hp from its secondary engine
- Holds 222 more litres of cargo in its trunk
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 offers two engines as compared to one with the 2018 Audi A3, and generates more total power, to boot.
- CLA: The standard 2.0L turbocharged inline-four makes 208 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, and the handcrafted AMG® 2.0L turbocharged inline-four tops out at 375 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque.
- A3: A 2.0L inline-four with front-wheel drive only makes 186 hp, and all-wheel drive boosts output to just 220 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque.
Going with a small luxury car doesn’t mean you have to compromise on space. Check out what the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 and the 2018 Audi A3 have in store with cargo volume.
- CLA: 470 litres in the trunk
- A3: 284 litres in the trunk
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz CLA at Mercedes-Benz Burlington Today!
Find out how the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA compares with other competitors, and then head to Mercedes-Benz Burlington today to begin your financing application!