2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. 2018 Audi A6
Do you want a luxury sedan to make a statement in Milton? Consider the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the 2018 Audi A6. Between the two, you’ll find that the E-Class:
- Offers two more engine options, including high-performance AMG® engines
- Promises advanced safety systems like PRESAFE® Sound and Impulse Side, Attention Assist, and Active Brake Assist
- Boasts innovations like a touchpad controller and touchpads on the steering wheel, a panoramic 12.3-inch screen for navigation and entertainment, and more
Whereas the 2018 Audi A6 has just two engines on offer, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with four options, two of which are performance-oriented AMG® powertrains.
- E-Class: Choose from a turbocharged 2.0L inline-four rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque; a 3.0L V6 biturbo that generates 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque; an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that produces 396 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque; and a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo that churns out 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque.
- A3: Choose either a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder that makes 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, or a supercharged 3.0L V6 that manages 340 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque.
Browse the New and Used Mercedes-Benz E-Class Inventory Online!
Contact Mercedes-Benz Burlington to learn how you can finance a new or used Mercedes-Benz E-Class and experience the Quantum difference! Want some more information on the E-Class? Learn about some of the model’s top technology features and read expert reviews with us!