2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE vs. 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC
When it comes to luxury SUVs, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC are strong contenders for Milton drivers. That’s because both models:
- Offer a hybrid version in the lineup
- Feature the Mercedes-Benz exclusive 4MATIC all-wheel drive
- Have performance-oriented AMG models on offer
Between the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC, you’ll find that:
- The GLE starts at an MSRP from $66,100*, while the GLC starts at an MSRP from $45,900*.
- The AMG GLE 63 S 4MATIC achieves a maximum of 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque with its handcrafted AMG 5.5L V8 biturbo engine. Meanwhile, the AMG GLC 43 4MATIC makes 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- The introductory GLE achieves 13.5 L/100km city and 10.3 L/100km highway, while the base GLC reaches 11.1 L/100km city and 8.6L/100km highway.
Test Drive Mercedes-Benz SUVs at Mercedes-Benz Burlington Today!
Test drive both the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz Burlington so that you can make your choice, and our finance department will then get you behind the wheel. Get a deeper dive into Mercedes-Benz GLC technology. Want to learn more about how the GLE compares? Use our guide to help you compare the GLE to the Mercedes-Benz GLS, as well as, to compare to the BMW X5! Plan your visit today!
*National MSRP pricing is shown and is intended for informational purposes only. Prices do not include taxes, levies, fees, freight and delivery charges, insurance and license fees, as well as any other products or services not listed that may be available to you through your selected Mercedes-Benz retailer. Vehicle prices subject to change without notice. Dealer may sell for less. These prices do not apply in provinces with total/all-in pricing requirements. Please contact your local retailer directly by phone or in person for exact pricing details and total prices applicable in those provinces.