2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE vs. 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS
Burlington drivers on the hunt for a luxury SUV can’t go wrong with either the Mercedes-Benz GLE or the Mercedes-Benz GLS. That’s because both models:
- Come standard with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- Offer a performance-oriented AMG® model in the lineup
- Boast comparable towing capacities
- Are powered by introductory V6 engines
In order to make your decision, consider the differences between the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS:
- The GLE starts at an MSRP from $66,100, while the GLS starts at an MSRP from $85,000*
- The GLE runs on an introductory biturbo V6 rated at 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque, while the GLS runs on a V6 rated at 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque.
- The GLE holds a maximum of 2,010 L for cargo, while the GLS holds a maximum of 2,300 L.
Finance a Mercedes-Benz SUV at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Finance a Mercedes-Benz SUV with Mercedes-Benz Burlington to experience the Quantum difference. Not ready to get behind the wheel just yet and want to learn more? Get ready to compare the Mercedes-Benz GLE to the BMW X5 and the Audi Q7!
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.