Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Benefits
Are you a Ancaster driver curious about your Mercedes-Benz roadside assistance benefits that keep you safe on the road? Find out what’s available to you with the Mercedes-Benz Burlington Service Department!
Roadside Assistance Perks
Some perks of access to Mercedes-Benz roadside assistance include:
- Representatives on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help out when you encounter a flat tire, engine trouble, a lockout, and more
- Easy contact thanks to certain Mercedes-Benz models equipped with an mbrace® roadside assistance button
- Complementary coverage while your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is under warranty
- Towing to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer or a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center in the event of an accident
- Trip interruption while your vehicle is still under warranty, good for up to $300 per night for lodging, food, and other travel expenses for up to three nights when you are more than 100 miles from home and your vehicle must remain at the shop overnight
How to Access Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
There are three ways to access Mercedes-Benz roadside assistance:
- Telephone: Call the appropriate number and provide your name, vehicle identification number, location, and more.
- mbrace®: Press the Wrench Button to connect with a roadside assistance dispatcher. mbrace automatically sends vehicle information and your location.
- mbrace® mobile app: Open the app on your phone, log in, and scroll to the Assistance button.
Schedule Service with Mercedes-Benz Burlington
Take advantage of the service specials available when you make an appointment for maintenance or repairs at Mercedes-Benz Burlington near Dundas, and make sure you’re prepared in the event of a roadside emergency. Now that you are all caught up on Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance perks, check out some unique places to visit in Hamilton!