Mercedes-Benz Safety Features
- PRE-SAFE®: This system can detect when a collision is about to occur based on conditions such as extreme skidding and braces the car for impact. It can tighten the seat belts, adjust the front head restraints, closes the windows and sunroof, and more. All of this allows for the most effective results from the vehicle’s restraint systems.
- Active Brake Assist: The system monitors the road ahead, and if it senses that a collision is imminent, it alerts the driver so that he or she can take action. If no action is taken, the system applies partial braking pressure on its own to reduce the intensity of a crash.
- ATTENTION ASSIST: This system tracks more than 70 parameters in the first few minutes that a driver hits the road, and it senses different factors as your drive goes on to determine driver fatigue, at which point ATTENTION ASSIST alerts you and encourages you to stop for a break.
Additional Safety Features
In addition to these innovative Mercedes-Benz safety features, some other technologies that you can look forward to on models like the Mercedes-Benz E-300 and the Mercedes-Benz AMG S 63 4MATIC include:
- Blind Spot Assist, which alerts you to vehicles in your blind spot if your turn signal is engaged
- Lane Keeping Assist, which vibrates the steering wheel if you’re drifting from your lane and guides you back to the center
- Adaptive Highbeam Assist, which varies the headlamps to maximize your visibility without causing glare for other drivers
- Night View Assist PLUS, which relies on invisible infrared beams and a special camera to give you a supplemental, real-time view of the dark road ahead
- Active LED Lighting, which provides you with light that mirrors natural daylight
Explore Mercedes-Benz Safety at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
You’ll find these and other Mercedes-Benz safety features on models like the Mercedes-Benz GLE S 63 when you shop the selection at Mercedes-Benz Burlington. Contact our team to learn more about our inventory and how to prepare your emergency roadside kit.