Understand Your Mercedes-Benz Warranty Coverage
Purchasing a new Mercedes-Benz model is a thrilling endeavor, and we’re sure you’re eager to hit the road immediately. However, it’s important to keep information about your Mercedes-Benz Canada warranty coverage in the back of your mind in case you encounter any sort of difficulty. Mercedes-Benz Burlington is always here to help, and we want to be sure that you understand how we have your back.
New Car Warranty
When you purchase a brand-new Mercedes-Benz model from a Canadian dealership like Mercedes-Benz Burlington, you get extensive coverage for a variety of services. You can expect the following:
- Basic Warranty: Four years or 80,000 km
- Wear and Tear Period: Two years or 40,000 km
- Adjustment Period: One year of 20,000 km
- Emission System: Two years or 40,000 km
- Certain Emission Parts: Eight years or 130,000 km
- Surface Corrosion: Four years or 80,000 km
- Perforation Corrosion: Five years and unlimited km
- Roadside Assistance: Four years and unlimited km
Extended Limited Warranty
Of course, as you can see above, warranty coverage unfortunately doesn’t last forever. If your warranty expires and you decide you want to continue to drive your Mercedes-Benz, then you might want to consider the Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty. There are many perks involved when you go this route:
- Secure two or three years of additional warranty coverage, and 160,000 km on either
- Avoid extensive repair costs
- Continue to rely on emergency roadside assistance
- Access to authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers across Canada, including Mercedes-Benz of Canada
There are some important details here of which to take note. For example, the two-year plan reflects your new vehicle warranty, while the three-year plan ensures your powertrain is covered for an additional 12 months. The plans are offered at various price points.
Learn More About Mercedes-Benz Burlington’s Warranty Options Here
If you’d like to learn more about your Mercedes-Benz warranty options and how the service department at Mercedes-Benz Burlington can take care of any and all repairs that fall under your coverage, then contact our team! We’re here for you from the beginning when you browse our new Mercedes-Benz inventory until you need to apply for financing – and even beyond when repair or replacement needs come up. Make your way from Milton or Hamilton to pay us a visit today!