Which Mercedes-Benz SUV Should I Buy?
If you’re wondering which Mercedes-Benz SUV to buy, our guide at Mercedes-Benz Burlington can help you make your decision. Since all Mercedes-Benz SUVs have unique benefits, your decision ultimately comes down to preference. Your options include:
- Mercedes-Benz GLA
- Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLE
- Mercedes-Benz GLS
What Does the Mercedes-Benz GLA Have to Offer?
With an MSRP from $38,500, the Mercedes-Benz GLA is a compact luxury SUV that promises:
- A 2.0L turbocharged inline-four engine as standard, generating 208 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
- An optional handcrafted AMG 2.0L inline-four turbocharged engine, churning out 375 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque
- Standard 4MATIC all-wheel drive as well as an Off-Road mode
- 421 litres of cargo volume as standard, and a maximum of 1,235 litres
- Technology like an 8-inch colour touchscreen, smartphone app integration via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and COMAND navigation with LINGUATRONIC voice control
What Can I Expect from the Mercedes-Benz GLC?
- A standard 2.0L inline-four turbocharged engine rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque via a nine-speed automatic transmission, followed by a 2.0L inline-four turbocharged engine paired with an 85 kW electric motor, good for 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque
- An optional AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that delivers 362 hp and 284 lb-ft of torque
- Cabin customization thanks to 40/20/40-split folding rear seats, which allows for 550 litres as standard for cargo when seats are occupied and up to 1,600 litres
- Luxury in the form of heated power front seats with memory and lumbar support, a panoramic sunroof, and handcrafted Nappa leather
What Sets the Mercedes-Benz GLE Apart?
Move up to the larger Mercedes-Benz GLE for an MSRP from $66,100, and you’ll get unique perks like:
- A maximum cargo capacity of 2,010 litres
- A standard 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that makes 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque, followed by a 4.7L V8 biturbo that generates 449 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque and a plug-in hybrid option with the V6 that promises 436 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque
- Two available AMG engines: an AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, and a handcrafted AMG 5.5L V8 biturbo that serves up 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque
- Innovative technologies such as MAGIC VISION CONTROL heated wipers, Active Brake Assist, and Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC cruise control
What Does the Mercedes-Benz GLS Do?
For an MSRP from $85,000, the Mercedes-Benz GLS offers:
- Spacious dimensions with seating for seven passengers across three rows, including second-row reclining seats
- Up to 2,300 litres for storage
- Features like a backseat entertainment system and two custom-tailored audio systems
- A standard 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that produces 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, followed by a 4.7L V8 biturbo that churns out 449 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- An available handcrafted AMG V8 biturbo engine that makes 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque
Browse the Mercedes-Benz SUV Lineup at Mercedes-Benz Burlington
You’ll find the entire Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup when you shop at Mercedes-Benz Burlington. After reading about the benefits of AWD, and read our tips on how to drive more fuel efficiently, take the trip from Milton or Hamilton for a test drive, or contact our team with any questions you may have! You can also learn about which Mercedes-Benz SUV gets the best gas mileage and explore our used Mercedes-Benz SUV inventory!